Why doesn't connection work to the VPS?
- In the UI, make sure your server is paid and not turned off.
- Make sure (for example, using the web console) that your VPS has an operating system installed - especially for applications or operating systems with a custom installation. Also make sure that the operating system does not report any other errors as a result of which the system will not run properly.
- "No bootable device" error is also related to a not installed operating system on VPS. More about the cause and solution here.
- Check your firewall settings, you may be blocking one of the ports you are trying to connect to.
- If you are logging in through third-party VNC clients, make sure in the user interface that you are using an IP address designed exclusively for VNC and do not confuse it with an IP address for VPS. For security reasons, access to VNC is only allowed for a maximum of 24 hours. You must then re-enable the user interface access.
- If you are logging in to MS Windows via Remote Desktop, check that you are using the VPS IP address and do not confuse it with the VNC IP address. Of course, it is also important to use valid OS user credentials and have Remote Desktop RDP enabled in Windows settings. However, this option is enabled by default in versions 2012, 2016 and 2019.